Intro to How Graphics Cards Work Courtesy of How Stuff Works / Written by Jeff Tyson and Tracy V. Wilson The images you see on your monitor are made of tiny dots called pixels. At most common resolution settings, a screen displays over a million pixels, and the computer has to decide what to do with every one in order...
Home » Posts Tagged "instruction"
Recent Blog Posts:
- This ‘effective power’ text message will make your friend’s iPhone crash – here’s how to protect your own phone
- Closed for Memorial Day Weekend
- River Net Computers turns five years old!
- How to Install Windows Boot Camp Without An Optical Drive
- 2015 MacBook earns lowest score for repairability
- Why you should never use a search engine for tech support numbers.
- Tip: WinDirStat can help you free up storage space for GTA V (or anything else)
- Private Browsing – What It Is & Isn’t
android apple arstechnica Bucks County closed computer computers dave cahill exploit frenchtown Google help how to hunterdon hunterdon county internet ios iphone IT james cahill mac malware microsoft new jersey nj operating system password pc privacy river net rivernet river net computers secure security tech technology tips video virus web design wifi windows windows 8 wired.com youtube